Let Us Help You Grow
We provide products and services that will help your
company reduce costs and grow!
Increasing Your Company's Cash Flow And Profitability
We are highly qualified professionals that provide a comprehensive project-by-project approach methodology!
TSTG Consulting: Business Offerings
Commercial Property Owners - Pay Low Or No Taxes
Use our calculator to see exactly how much you may be able to reduce your property tax.
We also complete operations improvement engagements for physician practices, outpatient departments, wound care centers and other healthcare related businesses.
Engineering based cost segregation studies permit commercial real estate owners to reclassify real property. This results in significant cash flow benefits both in the present and the future.
WOTC Hiring Incentives
Tax credits help your business earn back money. The people you hire to work at your company may earn you a tax credit. TSTG Consulting has a way to easily determine whether you qualify. Contact us today.
R&D Tax Credit
Emergency Relief Funds Are Here
Plus many other federal, state, and local hiring tax incentives. Use our calculator to see the tax incentives you can receive.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVICE
TSTG Consulting provides key services to a wide variety of industries. Our consultative services include:
- Healthcare Operations Improvement
- Operating Expense Reduction
- R&D Tax Credits
- Cost Segregation – Commercial Property
- Payroll Tax Incentives
- Employee Retention Credits
- And Other Consulting Services
Contact us for more information now.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Physician Practices
- Wound Care Centers
- Automotive Dealerships
- Retail Centers
- Software Companies
- Healthcare Related Businesses
- Golf Courses
- Business Owners/Employers
- CPAs and Accountants
TSTG Consulting provides some of these services in association with Stryde Savings and GMG Savings.
Affected By Tax Hikes?
Tax hikes affect businesses all across America are affected by tax hikes. Use our calculator to see your year-end tax refund estimate.
STEVE TELFORD – PARTNER
- MBA, MHA, Marketing, Operations Management, Healthcare Systems, and Finance from St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Bachelor of Science in Judicial Administration and Pre-Law from American University in Washington, DC
- ACG (Association for Corporate Growth)
- TMG (Turnaround Management Group)
- BNI (Business Networking International)
- H7 Network
- MGMA (Medical Group Management Association)
- ACMPE (American College of Medical Practice Executives)
- Business Operations Consultant, Ernst & Young
- Operations and Financial Consultant, Coopers & Lybrand (now PwC)
- 20 years in Business Operations, Finance, and Marketing
- Experience in Cost Reduction and Process Improvement
- Vice President of Operations for a major healthcare company
- Director of Operations for St. Elizabeth Healthcare Wound Care Centers
- Football Coach, CB West in Doylestown, PA
- Teaches Kids Club, Crossroads Church Oakley
- Madeira Planning Commission, Madeira School Board
- Physicians Practice Operations
- Specialized Tax Incentives
- Cost Segregation
- R&D Tax Credit Studies
- Property Tax Mitigation
- Wound Care Center Operations
- Value Based Care
- Hiring Incentives/WOTC
- Economic Stimulus
- Training and Consulting
- Revenue Cycle Improvement
- Specialized Cost Reduction Programs
- Commercial Property Tax Incentives
- Payroll Tax Credits
- Cost Reduction & Profit Improvement
TOM GOTTLIEB – PARTNER
- Bachelor of Science in Business/ Accounting from University of Cincinnati
- Graduate GE Financial Management Program
- International Business, Thunderbird, Arizona
- Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Manufacturing
- H7 Network
- Operations, Supply Chain, Product Management & Finance at GE
- Operations, Supply Chain, and Executive Leadership at several mid-size and start-up companies
- Business Operations in Austin, Texas and Cincinnati, Ohio
- 30+ years experience in Executing Operations and Supply Chain improvements
- Financial Advisor
- President, Homeowners Association
- President, Non-Profit Organization
- Executing timely and effective strategy
- Financial Analysis
- Lean Operations improvements
- Supply Chain improvements
- Business Valuations
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Scaling business growth
9308 Hunters Creek Drive
Blue Ash, Ohio 45242
Reach out to us using the sources below.